Founder, Autism From The Inside
Paul's areas of coaching expertise centre around:
- Relationships (including intimate, social, and working relationships)
- Social and emotional support
- Building emotional intelligence skills; and
- The autistic adult lived experience (including managing burnout, executive function, and sensory needs)
Paul discovered he was on the Autism Spectrum at age 30. Since then, he has worked with countless autistic adults and children, as well as teaching parents, teachers and students about Autism.
He is also an aerospace engineer with a passion for teaching and Emotional Intelligence.
Autism From The Inside
Shannan's areas of coaching expertise centre around:
- Understanding children's behaviour as a means of communicaton
- Advocacy across education and support services; and
- The experience of parenting an autistic child.
Shannan has a BA from ANU and is completing a master’s degree in Autism Studies at Griffith University. Following a 15 year corporate career in training, development and mentoring, Shannan was inspired to complete postgraduate study after her son was diagnosed with autism just prior to his 3rd birthday. She is a full-time parent, carer, student and advocate, focusing on supporting parents, teachers and families in understanding and celebrating the diversity, skills, and talents of children on the autism spectrum.
How does it work?
Tell us a little about your situation below, and we will be in touch with further information for you to consider. For information relating specifically to relationship coaching, you can also see our relationship coaching page, here.